All-natural Ammocure Yucca Liquid/Meal/Powder from Brookside Agra can be used for a variety of agricultural applications, including as an animal feed additive, as a wetting agent in agricultural sprays and for wastewater management.
Made in the U.S.A., Ammocure contains saponin, a natural wetting agent derived from the Yucca Schidigera plant that has been proven useful in multiple agricultural applications. Non-toxic to warm-blooded animals when used as directed, Ammocure is available in 15%, 30%, 50% and 70% concentrations in liquid, meal and powder formulations.
For Agricultural Use
- As a wetting agent in agricultural sprays (Ammocure Yucca Liquid)
- To improve water penetration in soil (Ammocure Yucca Liquid)
An Animal Feed Additive
- Promote faster grain conditioning in roller feed mills (Ammocure Yucca Liquid)
- Control odors and reduce ammonia emissions from manure (Ammocure Yucca Liquid)
- Control animal waste volume and odor (Ammocure Yucca Powder and Meal)
- Control ammonia and other offensive gases produced by animals (Ammocure Yucca Powder and Meal)
- As a flavoring agent in commercial livestock feed (Ammocure Yucca Powder and Meal)
For Wastewater Management
- Control odors (Ammocure Yucca Liquid)
- Restore flow through clogged leach lines in septic systems (Ammocure Yucca Liquid)
- Reduce sludge accumulation (Ammocure Yucca Liquid)
For more information about all-natural Ammocure, visit https://www.brookside-agra.com/categories/specialty-feed-additives/ or contact Tim Nelson, Vice President – Animal Health & Nutrition Sales, at 402-560-7381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.