Brookside Agra has developed a fast-acting, nutrient supplement that gives weak, newborn piglets a much-needed energy boost and a chance at survival.
Given right after birth to weak, cold piglets with a birth weight below two pounds, liquid Runt-Rescue™ helps to reduce mortality in large litters, prevents weak piglets from starving and provides small piglets with the energy boost they need to find and secure a teat for suckling.
“We have witnessed first-hand the rejuvenating effects that our Runt-Rescue has on weak piglets that would otherwise perish as a result of their condition. Our supplement gives them a quick boost of nutrients to put them on the right track to health and vigor,” said Tim Nelson, Brookside Agra Vice President – Animal Health & Nutrition Sales. “Developing products that improve animal performance with no harmful side effects is at the forefront of Brookside Agra’s research.”
Runt-Rescue contains hyper immunized egg powder which contains egg-based antibodies derived from hens strategically vaccinated with specific antigens over time. This ingredient in Runt-Rescue helps to fend off such intestinal pathogens as rotavirus, coronavirus, E. coli and salmonella.
Runt-Rescue also contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamins A, D & E – plays a vital role in bone growth and immune system health
- Selenium – an important trace mineral promoting a healthy immune system
- MDFA rich fats – highly digestible energy boosters
- Sunflower and coconut oil – contains high amounts of protein and carbohydrates for energy, helps to strengthen bones and muscles and the immune system
- Caffeine – increases energy and stamina
Runt-Rescue is available for purchase online at www.brookside-agra.com/products/animal-health/runt-rescue/. For more information about Runt-Rescue, contact Tim Nelson, Vice President – Animal Health & Nutrition Sales at 402-560-7381 or email@example.com.