Brookside Agra, international experts in all-natural, scientifically-proven products for improving health in swine, will introduce its newest swine-specific products at the Minnesota Pork Congress, Jan. 17-18, 2017 in Minneapolis, MN.
Visit Brookside Agra at Booth #438.
For over 30 years, Brookside Agra has been a trusted name in safe and effective, all-natural feed additives, environmental and animal health products. Utilizing extensive product research through leading universities and private, independent laboratories, Brookside Agra is proud to introduce its newest swine products at Minnesota Pork Congress 2017: Runt-Rescue™, Absorb™ and Brook-Lytes™. All products are made in the U.S.A.
NEW – Runt-Rescue
Given right after birth to weak, cold piglets under 2.5 lbs., liquid Runt-Rescue helps to reduce mortality in large litters, prevents weak piglets from starving and provides small piglets with the energy boost they need to find and secure a teat for suckling. The new formulation contains egg-powder-containing, egg-based antibodies derived from hens strategically vaccinated over time with specific antigens. Runt-Rescue also contains the following natural ingredients:
- Vitamins A,D & E – plays a vital role in bone growth and immune system health
- Selenium – an important trace mineral promoting a healthy immune system
- MDFA Rich Fats – highly digestible energy boosters
- Sunflower and coconut oil – contains high amounts of protein and carbohydrates for energy, helps to strengthen bones and muscles and the immune system
- Caffeine – increases energy and stamina
For more information on Runt-Rescue, click here.
NEW – Absorb
Nobody beats multi-purpose Absorb’s drying and deodorizing power, plus it’s proudly made in the United States. All-natural Absorb reduces the risk of injury around the farm and other areas where moisture can pose a slipping hazard, plus it keeps animals safe and dry, and at the lowest price possible.
With all ingredients classified as Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS), Absorb provides superior, safe moisture absorption and odor control for a variety of purposes including:
- Drying and reducing chill in all animal species including newborn piglets, swine, cattle, poultry, sheep, goats, horses and pets.
- Removing moisture and ammonia odor from livestock and recreational animal housing, poultry barns and kennels.
- Absorbing wetness in any area where moisture is a problem, such as food processing facilities.
- Drying wet surfaces and flooring to reduce the chance of animal or human injury.
Absorb can be sprinkled on animal bedding or flooring to absorb moisture and odors caused by urination, diarrhea or water. For newborn piglets, it is recommended that Absorb be rubbed vigorously between its neck and tail until the animal is dry.
For more information on Absorb, click here.
NEW – Brook-Lytes
Brook-Lytes is a non-medicated, pH buffered electrolyte for pigs of all stages and environments. When added to drinking water, Brook-Lytes draws pigs to drink with its highly palatable formula and unique aromatic flavor to keep them hydrated and fortified with essential nutrients. Especially useful during times of stress or loss, Brook-Lytes replaces fluids, electrolytes and elements lost to metabolism and during times of critical stress such as weaning. The pH buffering ability of Brook-Lytes maintains a healthy digestive system by lowering the pH of the gut to encourage efficient digestion and reduce negative bacteria in the system.
For more information on Brook-Lytes, click here.
For more information about Brookside Agra’s new swine products, contact Tim Nelson, Vice President – Animal Health & Nutrition Sales, at 402-560-7381 or email@example.com.